Question about different types of brushes.


What is the difference between using
Sash, Angle, and Trim Brush?

One Response

  1. Most interior painting on residential work can be accomplished using a flat edge, long handle, 2 inch Brush (commonly referred as a "sash tool") and a flat edge, long handle, 2.5 inch Brush for all the rest of the work…

    Polyester Brushes work well for both acrylic and oil paint… Using angle edge brushes is for amateurs who have yet to learn good brushing techniques…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House painting Search

Trending posts

No posts found


Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!