Specialty Paint Scrapers


On your Paint Scraper page you picture “Specialty Paint Scrapers”, but offer no information as to where to buy the type pictured. I formerly used Pro Prep, and found it to be very similar to the $49.00 version offered, but can’t find them. The scraper you pictured is very similar, and would be an excellent replacement. Where can I find this scraper?

Thank you,

Dave McCatty

One Response

  1. I believe that paint scraper is the Hyde Contour Scraper Kit. Finding it might be a little tricky. Most likely you will need to visit your local paint store, a real paint store not Home Depot, and have them order a kit in for you. They used to be common in my area but now they are a specialty item.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House painting Search

Trending posts

No posts found


Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!