Primer changed the texture of my walls.


I had to use primer on the lower half of my walls to cover up red. (The upper half was beige and I was told that I would not have to prime it.) It totally changed the texture of my walls and I want to get it back to smooth like the upper half. Is there a certain roller I can use to smooth it out?

One Response

  1. No… you will need to SAND it until it is as smooth as you require… use a Block Sander and course grade paper… be sure to dust it off afterwards… then repaint it…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House painting Search

Trending posts

No posts found


Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!