How to remove plaster impressions?


We have a few walls in our newly purchased home that have plaster impressions that make it look like a brick wall. One wall is half covered with plaster impressions, and the other wall is fully covered. I am assuming the fully covered wall could be fixed by plastering over the full wall. However, for the half covered wall, short of cutting the drywall completely out and putting new drywall, is there a way to possibly scrape it and re-plaster, keeping in mind there is a window and fireplace in the middle of the wall.

One Response

  1. Scraping will be tough to do. I would try skimming over the impressions and walls. This will be easier to do for a pro. Replacing the sheetrock is another option but could be more expensive than skimming over the impressions.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House painting Search

Trending posts

No posts found


Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!