I just painted my fireplace mantel and trim with Glidden’s Door & trim Gel-flow-tech high gloss paint. I painted about a week ago and I turned on fireplace last night and after about an hour there was a pretty strong paint odor. Did I use the incorrect paint or is the paint still not cured?

One Response

  1. The paint wasn't cured. Brick surfaces can remain colder especially in an area where there is no surrounding insulation, such as a fireplace it would take 3-4 times longer to cure.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

House painting Search

Trending posts

No posts found


Don’t miss our future updates! Get Subscribed Today!